Modern students remain quite active about their education and career. You might have heard them talking about the CAT Notification.
The IIMCAT conducts the computer-based entrance test to select talented students for the admission in MBA Programs under the Indian Institutes of Management and other reputed Business Schools.
The management conducts the exam every year in more than 156 cities of India, and students have to clear the two-session exam on the same day.
The test checks students’ Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning.
Numerous business schools, apart from the Indian Institute of Management and Indian Institute of Science, acknowledge the CAT Results, and there is no doubt the competition is increasing per day.
If you do not want to risk your seat in the IIM, and desire to confirm your admission in the very first attempt, then you must not waste a single second and enroll with the Best CAT Coaching Center near you as soon as possible.
The Exam Guru has emerged as the Top Coaching Institute for Cat Exams, and you would definitely love to join our classes after taking the demo session.
The expert teachers available at our center are all brilliant and have proved their excellence in after clearing some of the competitive exams.
They have prepared short tricks, and a unique exam strategy to help you complete the entire syllabus in a limited time.
First, you need to ensure if you are eligible to apply for the CAT Exams. See the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
If you fulfill all the requirements and are worried about the study material, then you should remain stress-free as The Exam Guru teachers are at your back. We have prepared the easy notes and short tricks for you to remember.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks, while it is 45% for reserved category students.
- The university/college which provided the degree must be included by an act of the central or a state legislature in India/ established under the act of parliament under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956/ recognized by the MHRD, India.
- Candidate, who are appearing for the final year exams or waiting for results, can also appear in the CAT Examinations.
- They would have to present a certificate from the principal or the college/university registrar stating that s/he has completed all the requirements for receiving the bachelor’s degree from the university.
- In the case of grades or CGPA, the marks would be calculated by the process followed by the concerned college/university.
The students would have to answer 100 questions based on 3 sections including Quantitative aptitude, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
Each correct question would carry 3 marks, while each incorrect answer would deduct -1 mark. The students would have to complete the test within 3 hours (180 minutes).
Connect with the Best CAT Coaching Institute in Rohini, Delhi for more information.
Reviews by Students about The Exam Guru
One of the best in class coaching provided by trained faculty and staff. They prepare you well for the entire process of cracking CAT till taking admission in a prestigious college. Recommended for all the aspiring students.
They are the best in class for CAT coaching. The attention that the teachers pay to individual students is commendable!
It is the best place to go for CAT coaching, from the CAT preparation to form filling, from GD PI prep to choosing the right college they help you with everything.
The Exam Guru is a top-rated Institute for the CAT Coaching in Pitampura, Rohini Delhi.
Enroll for the CAT exams preparation in The Exam Guru located at Rohini and Kamla Nagar Delhi.
Talk to Counsellor for CAT Coaching
Call or Whatsapp: +919999659449
Visit: F-19/8, 2nd Floor, Sector 8, Rohini, Delhi, 110085.