CTET 2020 notification is out on 24 Jan, the registration process is started on the official website of CTET from 24 Jan and end on 24 February 2020.
CBSE will conduct the CTET Exam on 5th July 2020. To appear for the CTET 2020 Exam, candidates are first required to register to obtain the CTET Registration number. Once registered, you can apply for the exam by paying an examination fee.
Important Dates of CTET Exam 2020:
|Release of CTET Notification 2020||January 24, 2020|
|Start of CTET Registration 2020||January 24, 2020|
|Last Date of CTET July 2020 Registration||February 24, 2020|
|Last Date to pay CTET Application Fee||February 27, 2020|
|Online Correction of CTET Form||17 March – 24 March 2020|
|Release of CTET Admit Card||June 1, 2020|
|CTET Exam Date||July 5, 2020|
Candidates can apply for CTET – July, 2020 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
1. The candidate applying for CTET is required:
- To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
- To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
- To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
- If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
2. Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
Step-1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Step-2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
Step-3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
Step-4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
Step-5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
Step-6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.