Only a few students are aware of the difference between the CAT and GMAT.
The intention behind appearing for both these tests is to pursue the Business and Management Courses from top universities around the world.
It is after researching that they learn about the difference.
The Exam Guru is very conscious about providing the exact information so that the students can choose the best course for themselves.
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is to select the best students for the international institutes, while the CAT Exam is to select students for IIM and other Indian B-Schools.
The institutes from the USA, UK, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA acknowledge the GMAT Scores of applicants.
GMAC conducts this test the entire year across 114 countries, including India, for selecting the candidates for some 7,100 courses.
Students who wish to study abroad must enroll in the best coaching center for GMAT because the difficulty level of this test is very high.
Benefits of Clearing the GMAT Exam
- You become eligible to do your MBA from the top universities of the world.
- There is no age limit
- The score is valid for 5 Years, and you can apply even after 4 Years of clearing the GMAT.
- Gives you an exposure to the multi-cultural environment and lets you grow as a person.
- You have the freedom to choose your exam date.
- You can re-appear for the exam after 16 days.
- The maximum times you can appear for the exam is 5 Times a year, and 8 Times in total.
- It is acknowledged by more than worldwide colleges and universities for 6,000 Business and Management Programs.
- Nationality is not an issue since the test level is international
- The age required for many courses is 18 Years, but students within 13-17 years can also sit in the exam if they can provide the needed documents to prove their guardian’s consent.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for many courses, but different institutes have different requirements regarding education, and the student would have to be eligible for them.
- You are not eligible to give this exam if you have exceeded the limit of 5 attempts in a year.
- You are not eligible to give this exam if you have scored perfect 800 in your previous attempt.
Book a Free Demo for GMAT Coaching, Call or Whatsapp: +919999659449
GMAT is a computer adaptive test and students have to answer all 80 questions within 3 hours and 7 minutes.
All questions are compulsory. The exam not only examines students’ theoretical knowledge but the reasoning and verbal skills as well.
It is not the objective test like most of the competitive exams, but students have to write descriptive answers as well in the given time limit.
The entire paper has four sections: Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal Section.
- The first section has only one question- an argument. The student has to analyze the situation and type an answer in 30 minutes.
- In the integrated reasoning section, students will get 30 minutes to answer 12 questions.
- The Quantitative Section will ask students to solve 31 questions in 61 minutes, and the questions asked in this section are from the 12th standard.
- The Verbal Section will give 65 minutes to answer 36 questions based on the verbal ability of the students.
Though the students can appear for the exam after 16 days, it is not simple for everyone because the fees for GMAT Test is USD 250, and students must work very hard to clear the exam in one first-attempt, and beat the competition level.
The Exam Guru has prepared the best strategy and study plan. If you are in Pitampura and want to prepare for the GMAT Exams, then must visit The Exam Guru Institute Rohini branch nearby Pitampura and take a free demo class.
Talk to Counsellor for GMAT Coaching
Call or Whatsapp: +919999659449
Visit: F-19/8, 2nd Floor, Sector 8, Rohini, Delhi, 110085.