The full form of Bank PO is Bank Probationary Officer. It is an entry level post which is offered to the candidates who are aspiring to make a career in the banking sector.
PO qualified student has to go for 2 years training before joining and becoming Bank PO. They are posted as officers and need to do all the works of bank officers.
There is an organization i.e. IBPS that conducts the Bank PO Exams to fill the vacant posts in govt. Banks. Like any other government competitive exam, this is one is also not easy to crack.
“Anyone can do anything”. You just need concentration, dedication and the main thing is guidance.
If you are preparing for this one, then The Exam Guru is the best coaching centre to prepare for this exam.
You can be good at something by yourself but if you want to be best, then the right guidance is a must.
The Faculty of The Exam Guru is very excellent and experienced. You must once Join our demo classes and fin it yourself.
Give a chance to us and yourself. The short-tricks and lesson plan prepared by our teachers will definitely help you out in completing the whole syllabus in limited period of time.
Before moving further make sure you are eligible for this exam.
- There is an age limit. Candidate must be 21 years to 30 years. For SC and ST there is an age relaxation of 5 years. The candidates who belong to OBC category have age relaxation of 3 years. 5 Years of age relaxation is for the ex- serviceman and the candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must be graduated from a designated university. This education qualification is a must.
- Candidate must not have any criminal record.
- PWD candidates have to arrange their own scribes at their own cost. The scribe may be from any educational background.
- There is a rule for EWS category. Candidates whose family has a gross annual income less than INR 8 Lakh are to be considered as belonging to the EWS sector.
There would be 100 questions in prelims and the question paper would be divided into three different sections.
- First section:- Quantitative Aptitude which carries 35 questions
- Second section :- Reasoning Ability Section which would carry 35 questions
- Third section:- English language which contains 30 questions
In the Main exams, 200 questions would be asked which will include Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
If you are in Pitampura and want to prepare for the Bank PO Exams, then must visit The Exam Guru Institute Rohini branch nearby Pitampura and take a free demo class.
Talk to Counsellor for DSSSB Coaching
Call or Whatsapp: +919999659449
Visit: F-19/8, 2nd Floor, Sector 8, Rohini, Delhi, 110085.