The selection shall be made through two Level exam named: One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document verification
Important Details: The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only. There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination.
|S. No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||2 hrs|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||40||40|
|3||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|5||Test of English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Awareness||75||75||3 hours|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||75||75|
|Paper- 2||English Language and comprehension||75||75|
|Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation||50||50|
|General Computer Knowledge||25||25|
Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a degree from a recognised university in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
Age: Minimum 18 years to maximum 27 years (*Note however the age criteria depend on official notification also.)